EXPERT WITNESS – PLEASURE CRAFT AND SHIP SAFETY EXPERT, COMMERCIAL AND DOMESTIC VESSELS AND BOATS
Individuals and Law Firms have retained our services in the development and litigation of cases in Admiralty, Federal and State Courts, Small Claims Tribunal, Arbitration and Mediation procedures regarding Commercial, Domestic and Recreational vessels around Australia and the United States.
BOAT AND SHIP SAFETY EXPERTS. PERSONAL INJURY – EXPERT SAFETY REPORTS FOR VESSELS
As Master Marine Surveyors, we have experience with vessel construction, warranty issues, personal injury and safety at sea. We provide technical reviews of cases at hand; surveying vessels and reviewing technical data relative to the complaint.
BOAT AND SHIP EXPERTS WITNESSES – CASE PREPARATION
Whether you represent the vessel owners, passengers, yacht manufacturer, or vessel operators you will find our experience, professionalism, technical knowledge, and objective analysis invaluable in the preparation and execution of your case.
MARINE SAFETY EXPERT OPINION REPORTS
By providing marine safety expert reports, we assist our clients in both civil and criminal law cases. Our services deliver the support needed to build expert opinions. Through detailed inspections, collection of data, research, and analysis, our expert reports give businesses, individuals and Law firms the expert support they need. We develop models and conduct experiments to recreate accidents and uncover critical evidence.
- Marine/boating accident investigation and reconstruction; vessel collision analysis; assessment of liability/culpability.
- Interpretation of Inland and International Rules of the Road; operation of vessels; proper boat handling and seamanship; navigation and piloting; vessel traffic management; lake and waterways management; regulatory markers and aids to navigation.
- Marine surveys; marine propulsion; marine mechanical and electrical systems.
- Recreational boating safety enforcement & education; operational law.
- Expert witness & litigation support, criminal and civil (evaluation of evidence, examination of experts & depositions, prepare exhibits & expert report, testify).