COMMERCIAL SHIPPING, CRUISE SHIP, DOMESTIC VESSELS AND BOATS
Individuals and Law Firms have retained our services in ;
- Marine Safety and Investigation Experts Witnesses and Reports,
- Boat and Ship injury Technical Experts Witnesses and Reports,
- Boat and Ship Collision – Expert Witnesses and Reports
- Passenger Cruise ship and Ferry – injury Experts and Reports
- Marine Engineering Expert and [Seaworthiness] Safety Reports
- Marina/Wharf compliance Design and Standards – Experts Reports
- Boat and Domestic Vessel Injury Expert Witness and Reports,
- Boat and Ship Fire and Explosions Investigation
Australia’s Expert Witness and Marine Safety Firm in;
- Marina/Wharf Industry Standard Compliance and Safety Expert Reports
- Passenger Safety and Injury – Safety Compliance Expert Reports
- Boat/Ship – Injury Safety Management Compliance Experts and Reports
- Small Boat/Ferry/Ship vessels [Collisions/Fire/Navigation/Safety Management]Expert Reports
- Passenger Cruise ship Injuries Expert Reports
- Marine Engineering Compliance and Industry Standards Expert Reports
- Marina and Vessel [Safety Management] Compliance Expert Reports
- Seamanship and Vessel Operations – Marine Safety Standards and Compliance Expert Reports
- Maritime Rules/Regulations – Standards and Safety Guideline Expert Reports
- Boat/Shipping/Ferry Accident Expert Reports
- Passenger Safety Standards Expert Witness and Expert Reports
- Vessel [Seaworthiness] – Safety Standards and Compliance Expert Reports
These include Commercial, Domestic and Recreational vessels around Australia and the United States.
PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS FOR ALL VESSEL TYPES
As Master Marine Surveyors, we have experience with vessel construction, personal injury and safety at sea.
We provide technical reviews of cases at hand; marine safety compliance, Marine Rules and Regulations reviewing technical data relative to the complaint.
Whether you represent the vessel owners, passengers, yacht manufacturer, or vessel operators you will find our experience, professionalism, technical knowledge, and objective analysis invaluable in the preparation and execution of your case.
MARINE EXPERT OPINION REPORTS
By providing marine safety expert reports, we assist our clients in both civil and criminal law cases. Our services deliver the support needed to build expert opinions. Through detailed inspections, collection of data, research, and analysis, our expert reports give businesses, individuals and Law firms the expert support they need. We develop models and conduct experiments to recreate accidents and uncover critical evidence.