- A site visit aboard the ship or boat to examine, record and interpret the physical damage
- Canvassing immediately available information
- Prompt production of a preliminary report or advice
- Subsequent collation and interpretation of witness reports and other documentary evidence
- Laboratory examination, analysis and interpretation of results as required
- Preparation of a comprehensive final report suitable for litigation.
If you would like to make an enquiry or require any further information, please see the following options: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
SOME OF OUR PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE.
MCA – Ship Fire Investigation – Spencer Gulf SOUTH AUSTRALIA 2017
MCA – Commercial Charter Fire Investigation – Port Phillip VICTORIA 2015
MCA -Passenger Cruise Ship Fire Investigation – NEW SOUTH WALES 2013
MCA – Ship Loader Conveyor Belt Fire Investigation – WESTERN AUSTRALIA