We assist legal professionals on the technical issues at the centre of dispute both acting for defendants and plaintiffs.
Australia’s leading Law Firms have retained our services for 20 years in the development and litigation of cases in Admiralty, Federal and State Courts, Small Claims Tribunal, Arbitration and Mediation procedures regarding Ship, Commercial, Domestic and Recreational vessels
Through detailed inspections, and analysis, our maritime expert reports provides your Law firm, business, the individual, Australian and overseas Government agencies the experts they need.
Our Expert Reports have assisted defendants and Plaintiffs in;
- All Personal Injury Expert Reports arising at sea or inland waterways within Australia
- Marina and Wharf Industry Standards and Compliance Reports
- Boat Charter Injury – Safety Compliance Expert Reports
- Passenger Safety and Industry Standard Compliance Expert Reports
- Seamanship – Industry standards and Compliance Expert Witness Reports
- Maritime Work Safety Compliance and Injury –Occupational Health and Safety
- Maritime Death and Inquests
- Port and Maritime Infrastructure Expert Safety Reports
- Vessel Collision and Close Quarter Expert Reports
- Vessel Fire Investigation Experts
- Marine Engineering Expert Opinion Reports
- Ferry/Rescue Vessels and Passenger Safety Expert Reports
Courts must be presented with the evidence to determine the root cause and factors of an accident. This requires our team to have the knowledge and experience to present your case in the face of cross-examination and scrutiny. Our years of delivering expert opinion services give us the objectivity required for the courtroom, and the ability to face difficult cross-examination.
Ultimately we are able to convey complex and technical concepts in a simplified manner that’s easy for the layperson to understand. This requires the communication skills essential in working with courtroom jurors and judges. These are skills that can only come from years of experience in a variety of courtroom settings.Intellectual property disputes have also benefited, underscoring the wide range of applications of our services. Our expertise has been successfully used in a wide range of cases – see our case studies.