OUR NEXT 3 DAY COURSE WORKSHOP HOSTED IN MELBOURNE
DATE : (5TH – 7TH DECEMBER 2017)
COURSE – Marine Engineering for Non Marine Engineers and professionals – An Introduction to M.Engineering – (basics Marine Engineering principles and design).
- Ideal for professionals seeking a better understanding of Marine engineering and common technical engineering principles encountered in their workplace.
- Learn about marine engine components, drive shafts, cooling systems, propulsion, pumps, mechanical integrity
- Be able to critically assess marine engineering schematics, drawings and design.
- Develop a greater understanding of what your technical team and engineers are conveying to you.
- In a team environment exchange ideas and theories as to factual mechanical and structural failures.
- Provide – deliver technical mechanical and structural diagnoses of failures after thorough examinations of the engineering design, documentary material, physical and photographic evidence.
- Be able to technically evaluate and provide ‘evidence based’ conclusions when encountering marine engineering failures.
- Learn the lessons from past failures from around the world associated with failures in the maritime industry.
- Explore the factual analysis and why they occur and how they could have been prevented so to reduce costs. Learn about; Marine Machinery arrangement and installations
- How to deal with OEM failures
- Propulsion systems
- Propellers and Rotational Pumps and equipment
- Diesel Engines
- Liner Lacquering
- Piston damages and rings
- Damage from unusual sources
- Effects of poor Lubrication
- Internal failures and wear down fatigue management
- What can you learn from the external appearance of failures?
Save $400.oo by early payment before September 21st 2017. Student/delegate positions are nearly filled. SEATS ARE NOW LIMITED – BOOK NOW!
- For 3 day Course Syllabus and all enquiries E-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Companies that have attended our Marine Engineering Workshops include;
- Rio Tinto
- Bureau Veritas – B.V
- Kongsberg Marine
- MMA Offshore
- London Maritime Arbitrators Association
- Total Oil
- South 32
- Worsley Parsons
- LNG KOGAS
- AET Ship management
OUR CURRENT MARINE ENGINEERING TRAINING 2017 PROGRAMMES
Marine Engineering – Basic to Intermediate.
- COURSE – Marine Engineering for Non Marine Engineers and professionals – An Introduction to M.Engineering – (basics principles and design).
- COURSE – Internal combustion, diesel engines, pumps, propulsion and the operation of 2 stoke and 4 stroke engines in the maritime industry
- COURSE – Technical and effective report writing in the Maritime, Offshore, Oil/Gas and Port Infrastructure Industry.
- COURSE – Marine Engineering for the Marine Insurance Industry and Underwriters
Marine Engineering – Advanced Levels.
- Advanced Marine Surveying, Offshore Vessel Inspections and Loss Assessing and claims.
- Advanced PORT STATE CONTROL PSC -Vessel Auditing including PMA, IMO and Flag state controls.
- Advanced Marine Cargo Master Class, Insurance, Surveys and Engineering
- Advanced Master Class – Ship Main and Aux Engine, propulsion, maintenance, reliability and condition monitoring.
- Advanced Machinery and Marine engineering Failures, Prevention and Analysis
- Advanced Marine Engineering – Critical maintenance, ship engine reliability, ship construction and engineering.
- Advanced Cargo Freight Handling – Damaged Goods , Stuffing and Inspections
For more information regarding our training programmes E-mail us at email@example.com