MARINE ENGINEERING TRAINING
OUR NEXT 3 DAY COURSE WORKSHOP HOSTED IN.
DATE : (5TH – 7TH DECEMBER 2017)
COURSE : Marine Engineering for Non Marine Engineers and professionals. An Introduction to (Marine Engineering principles and design).
- Be able to critically assess marine engineering schematics, drawings and design
- In a team environment exchange ideas and theories as to factual mechanical and structural failures.
- Provide – deliver technical mechanical and structural diagnoses of failures after thorough examinations of the engineering design, documentary material, physical and photographic evidence
- Be able to technically evaluate and provide ‘evidence based’ conclusions when encountering marine engineering failures
- Learn the lessons from past failures from around the world associated with failures in the maritime industry. Learn about; Marine Machinery arrangement and installations
- How to deal with OEM failures
- Propulsion systems
- Propellers and Rotational Pumps and equipment
- Diesel Engines
- Liner Lacquering
- Piston damages and rings
- Damage from unusual sources
- Effects of poor Lubrication
- Internal failures and wear down fatigue management
- What can you learn from the external appearance of failures?
Save $400.oo by early payment before September 21st 2017. Student/delegate positions are nearly filled. SEATS ARE NOW LIMITED. SO BOOK NOW!
For 3 day Course Syllabus and all enquiries E-mail us email@example.com
OUR CURRENT PROGRAMMES FOR 2017
Marine Engineering – Basic to Intermediate.
- Marine Engineering for Non Marine Engineers and professionals – An Introduction to M.Engineering – (basics principles and design)
- Internal combustion, diesel engines, pumps, propulsion and the operation of 2 stoke and 4 stroke engines in the maritime industry
- Technical and effective report writing in the Maritime, Offshore, Oil/Gas and Port Infrastructure Industry.
- Marine Engineering for the Marine Insurance Industry and Underwriters
Marine Engineering – Advanced Levels.
- Advanced Marine Surveying, Offshore Vessel Inspections and Loss Assessing and claims.
- Advanced PORT STATE CONTROL PSC -Vessel Auditing including PMA, IMO and Flag state controls.
- Advanced Marine Cargo Master Class, Insurance, Surveys and Engineering
- Advanced Master Class – Ship Main and Aux Engine, propulsion, maintenance, reliability and condition monitoring.
- Advanced Machinery and Marine engineering Failures, Prevention and Analysis
- Advanced Marine Engineering – Critical maintenance, ship engine reliability, ship construction and engineering.
- Advanced Cargo Freight Handling – Damaged Goods , Stuffing and Inspections
THOSE WHO HAVE ATTENDED OUR TRAINING
Directors, Presidents, VPs, Managers, Senior Managers, Engineers and Practitioners of:
- Civil Construction operators
- LNG Bunker Construction and
- Operators- Ship Owners and Managers
- Offshore Vessel and FPSO Owners and Operators
- Oil Majors, NOCs and Independents
- Ship Superintendents and Safety Officers
- Ship Officers and Crews (Master, Chief Officers, Chief Engineers)
- Bunkering industry Personnel including Loading and Mooring Masters
- STS Service Providers
- Liquid Cargo and Bunker Surveyors
- Ports and Terminal Operators
- P&I Inspectors and Executives
- LNG FSU Owners, Managers, Operators
- Company Assurance Managers and Superintendents
- LNG Investors
- Cruise Ship Class and Foreign Going Safety Officers
- Break Bulk Cargo/Cruise Ship and Bulk Carrier firms
- Port Authorities – CEO’s/ Superintendants/Health and Safety Professionals
- Maritime Industry professionals CEO/M.D’s
- Police Authorities
- Maritime O.H& S personnel
- Maritime Law Specialists and firms.
- Freight Forwarders Cargo – Marine
- All Cargo and Insurance Brokers
- Fleet Supervisors
- Forensic Engineers and Investigators
- Port and Ship Maritime Critical/Major Incident Controllers and Management
- Marine Claims managers
- Containerised freight and logistics providers
- Professional Marine Investigators and consultants
- Maritime Emergency Response
- Environmental Protection Agencies – Marine Environmental Investigators/Officers
- Risk Managers
- LNG Government agencies and Port State Control
- Ship/all commercial vessel Insurers and underwriters
- Ship Superintendent’s
- Insurers and Underwriters
- Ship/barges/tug Owners
- On Board Chief Engineers and Captains/Pilots – personnel
- Maritime Safety Government Agencies – Cargo underwriters