MARINE TRAINING COURSES AND WORKSHOPS
OUR CURRENT TRAINING PROGRAMMES
Marine Engineering – Basic and Advanced.
- Advanced Marine Surveying, Offshore Vessel Inspections and Loss Assessing and claims.
- Advanced PORT STATE CONTROL PSC -Vessel Auditing including PMA, IMO and Flag state controls.
- Advanced Marine Cargo Master Class, Insurance, Surveys and Engineering
- Advanced Machinery and Marine engineering Failures, Prevention and Analysis
- Advanced Marine Surveying – Marine Engineering & HULL, liability warranties and insurance.
- Advanced Marine Engineering – Critical maintenance, ship engine reliability, ship construction and engineering.
- Advanced Cargo Freight Handling – Damaged Goods , Stuffing and Inspections
- Marine Engineering for Non Marine Engineers and professionals
- Advanced Master Class – Ship Main and Aux Engine, propulsion, maintenance, reliability and condition monitoring.
- Introduction to Marine Engineering – (basics principles and design)
- Introduction to Internal combustion, diesel engines, pumps, propulsion and the operation of 2 stoke and 4 stroke engines in the maritime industry
- Advanced Offshore Oil/Gas vessel Operations and Safety
- Introduction to Marine Cargo Class, Insurance, Surveys and Engineering
- Marine Engineering for (intermediates 3 – 4 years experience 4th – 2nd Marine Engineers)
- Technical and effective report writing in the Maritime, Offshore, Oil/Gas and Port Infrastructure Industry.
- Ship Emissions and Technology – LNG/Low Sulphur Fuels
- Marine Engineering for the Marine Insurance Industry and Underwriters
- Advanced LNG vessels and Bunkering for the marine insurance industry
- Marine Salvage Operations and Law
For more information regarding our training programmes E-mail us at email@example.com
LNG (Liquid Natural Gas) – Maritime
- LNG – Strategic planning for Future LNG Bunkering Markets – Asian Markets
- LNG Tanker Operations, Terminal/Storage facility, Design and Planning
- Advanced Port Authority – LNG Vessel Operations and Safety
- Advanced LNG Vessel and STS Operational Safety and Management Practices.
- Introduction to essential LNG fundamentals for New and Non Technical professionals
- LNG Barge to Ship, Truck to Ship and Terminal Pipeline planning
- LNG Bunkering Codes, ISO, Guidelines, Rules and Safety Practises
- Advanced Master Class LNG Bunkering, Operations, Methods and Claims Handling.
- LNG Custody Transfer Measurements and procedures
- Advanced LNG Bunkering and Terminal Planning, Cost, CAPEX, Finance, OPEX, Risks and project feasibility
- Advanced Master Class LNG Cargo Operations, Transport and Claims
- Advanced Master Class LNG Project, Infrastructure and facility Development
- Advanced Master Class LNG (LNG Ship to Shore STS) Transfers
- Advanced Master Class LNG Vessel Design and LNG Bunker vessel design and Technology.
- LNG Future Vessel type and Technology – ferries, Containership, RORO,OSV
- Large and Small Scale LNG Terminal, Bunkering and planning
- Understanding the LNG Vessel, Terminal and Bunkering market fundamentals, risks and transfers
- Advanced LNG Person In Charge /POAC & load mastering practices
- Advanced LNG Cargo Handling, Operations and Safety Management Practices
- LNG Infrastructure, design and planning
- Master class in LNG Bunkering Practices and Processes
- LNG BUNKERING & TERMINALS – INDONESIA
- LNG Vessel and Bunkering Port State Control – PMA, IMO and Flag state controls.
- LNG Engineering, Procurement, construction, installation and operations
- Advanced Offshore Supply vessel (OSV) HSE Operations and Risk Management
- LNG BUNKERING & TERMINAL – SINGAPORE
- Risk and Reliability Engineering for LNG Operations
- LNG BUNKERING & TERMINAL – MALAYSIA
- Risk Based LNG Truck to Ship, Barge to Ship, Ship to Ship master class
- Corporate Training for LNG Transfers/Bunkering and Terminals
- LNG BUNKERING & TERMINALS – KOREA
- LNG Bunkering and Terminal Operations for Non Marine Engineers
- FPSO/FLNG/LNG Bunkering and LNG Terminal strategic planning, feasibility and operations
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org